ANN: ClojureScript 0.0-2199

David Nolen

Apr 1, 2014, 2:38:35 PM4/1/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com, clojure
ClojureScript, the Clojure compiler that emits JavaScript source code.

New release version: 0.0-2199

Leiningen dependency information:

    [org.clojure/clojurescript "0.0-2199"]

The only difference is the removal of spurious warnings about required/imported Google Closure libraries.

Tim Visher

Apr 1, 2014, 6:36:55 PM4/1/14
to clojurescript@googlegroups.com MList, clojure
Hi David,

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 2:38 PM, David Nolen <dnolen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ClojureScript, the Clojure compiler that emits JavaScript source code.
>
> New release version: 0.0-2199
>
> The only difference is the removal of spurious warnings about
> required/imported Google Closure libraries.

As always, thanks for all the hard work!

AFAICT, I'm still getting these warnings when using lein-cljsbuild
1.0.3, clojurescript 0.0-2199, and clojure 1.6.0. Are there extra
flags I need to set to avoid them? They happen under whitespace and
advanced.

--

In Christ,

Timmy V.

http://blog.twonegatives.com/
http://five.sentenc.es/ -- Spend less time on mail

David Nolen

Apr 1, 2014, 6:43:09 PM4/1/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
lein-cljsbuild 1.0.3 and clojurescript 0.0-2199 don't even work together for me https://github.com/emezeske/lein-cljsbuild/issues/304. Still I cannot reproduce your issue with lein-cljsbuild 1.0.2 and 0.0-2199.

David

---

Chas Emerick

Apr 2, 2014, 7:33:23 AM4/2/14
to clojur...@googlegroups.com
cljsbuild issue #304 is a dupe of https://github.com/emezeske/lein-cljsbuild/issues/287.

In any case, a fix for 287 is now available via `1.0.4-SNAPSHOT`.

- Chas

Tim Visher

Apr 2, 2014, 8:16:57 AM4/2/14
to clojurescript@googlegroups.com MList
Hi David and Chas,

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Chas Emerick <ch...@cemerick.com> wrote:
> cljsbuild issue #304 is a dupe of
> https://github.com/emezeske/lein-cljsbuild/issues/287.
>
> In any case, a fix for 287 is now available via `1.0.4-SNAPSHOT`.

So what I initially thought were spurious warnings were actually
mistakes in my requires where I was using bits of goog but not
requiring them. Interestingly, this still produced a working app even
under advanced optimization.

I have no idea why or how, but 0.0-2199 and 1.0.3 works just fine for me.

Thanks for your help!