[ANN] Instaparse 1.4.5

Mark Engelberg

Dec 30, 2016, 7:02:48 PM12/30/16
to clojure, insta...@googlegroups.com
Instaparse is a library for generating parsers from context-free grammars.
https://github.com/engelberg/instaparse

This new release fixes a regression reported in 1.4.4, released last week, involving the application of `insta/parser` to a URL.

Also, 1.4.4's new macro `defparser` now properly supports all the relevant optional parameters from the function `parser`, as suggested by user Jeaye Wilkerson.

Thanks to Alex Engelberg for implementing these fixes/enhancements:
https://github.com/Engelberg/instaparse/pull/151

Jeaye

Dec 31, 2016, 8:36:38 PM12/31/16
to clo...@googlegroups.com
Mark,

Thanks for the 1.4.5 fixes; defparser is now working properly with clojure.java.io/resources and :auto-whitespace in my compiler. :)
> --
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Clojure" group.
signature.asc