Testing fold

Paul Butcher

Mar 31, 2013, 6:39:29 AM3/31/13
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
A while ago, I put together foldable-seq, which allows fold to parallelize over lazy sequences:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/clojure/8RKCjF00ukQ/b5mmmOB5Uh4J

As suggested by Stuart, I'm now looking at what I need to do to propose a patch. To that end, I'm trying to work out how to test it and have been looking to see what tests there already are for fold. But I'm coming up blank - I can't find any existing tests for fold (well, apart from test-nil in test-clojure.reducers, but that only tests a very specific corner case).

Am I missing something?

--
paul.butcher->msgCount++

Snetterton, Castle Combe, Cadwell Park...
Who says I have a one track mind?

http://www.paulbutcher.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulbutcher
MSN: pa...@paulbutcher.com