help wanted: need tests for line number reporting tickets

Stuart Halloway

Jan 9, 2015, 12:18:53 PM1/9/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Both http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-1568 and http://dev.clojure.org/jira/browse/CLJ-1561 have a lot of upvotes.

If somebody will add some good tests I will screen them today or over the weekend.

Cheers,
Stu

Alex Miller

Jan 9, 2015, 1:05:04 PM1/9/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Stu (etc) - note that CLJ-1568 has some examples provided by Paul in a linked repo that you can use to verify the changes. I went over those a while back and they looked good. I'm not sure whether they could be made into a test or not.

Daniel Solano Gómez

Jan 9, 2015, 4:47:17 PM1/9/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all,

I've started looking into this in case noone else wants to do it. I'm
currently studying CLJ-1561 to see what sorts of test cases I can create
to properly exercise the patch. I'll look at Paul's examples for
CLJ-1568.

It probably won't get done until sometime during the weekend, though.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Daniel Solano Gómez

Jan 11, 2015, 9:45:25 PM1/11/15
to cloju...@googlegroups.com
Hello, all,

Well, it took a bit longer than anticipated, but I have added some
tests for these two tickets. However, I was not able to verify
completely the proposed fixes. Details are in the tickets.

Sincerely,

Daniel