FW: ITI mPAM work item proposal

Thomas, Jamie

Oct 8, 2018, 10:10:17 AM10/8/18
to client-...@googlegroups.com

FYI

Jamie Thomas  |  Health Information Project Manager/Communications

Center for Biomedical Informatics

/Users/jt48/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1710833148

1101 West Tenth Street

Indianapolis, IN 46202

Tel 317-274-9218 | Fax 317-274-9305

Email: jt...@regenstrief.org | Skype: jamie.thomas5670 | Twitter: @Regenstrief

www.regenstrief.org

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

From: "ohie-arc...@googlegroups.com" <ohie-arc...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Derek Ritz <derek...@ecgroupinc.com>
Date: Monday, October 8, 2018 at 10:06 AM
To: "ohie-arc...@googlegroups.com" <ohie-arc...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: FW: ITI mPAM work item proposal

Forwarded email…

Derek Ritz, P.Eng, CPHIMS-CA

ecGroup Inc.

+1 (905) 515-0045

This communication is intended only for the party to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is privileged or confidential. Any other delivery, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of privilege or confidentiality.