Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning Salem

qeawf swedrg

Jun 7, 2019, 4:14:04 PM6/7/19
to Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning Salem

Best-Gutter-Cleaners-In-Salem-OR-97310.jpg

Clogged or debris filled gutter systems do not allow water to be directed to the downspouts.Sometimes the down spouts are blocked up with pine needles, twigs, or leaves, and the blockage is hidden from view. This blockage can be in the middle of the down spout or at the angled areas.

Water collecting in a dirty gutter system, has the potential to harbor hidden fungi and bacteria. Gutter channels that have large amounts of debris can allow water to lap over the sides of the channels. If the exterior fascia boards behind the gutters are allowed to be saturated by water lapping over the gutters, extensive rotting may occur.

Water may also migrate to the under side of your exterior siding or soffits creating hidden rot, potential mold growth, insect nesting, and hidden water damage. Carpenter ants love to tunnel through wet wood, and colonize. Water may also lap over the gutter system, and be deposited against the home foundation walls during heavier rainfall.

Clean gutter systems and down spouts allow water to be directed away from your home foundation, soffit areas, and siding. Additional extensions can be purchased to further direct water to safer places such as the street or driveway. Cleaning the gutter system usually involves working on an extension ladder. Working at heights most home owners are not comfortable with leads to injury. Please call a professional to clean your gutter system. The cost is minimal compared to an injury from a ladder accident.

We are proud to provide gutter cleaning services in Duluth and surrounding communities since 2001. We know the most effective ways to get the job done right without costing you a ton of money.

Our trained service technicians have the right equipment, expertise and know-how to take of care your gutters the Clean Pro Way! Receive a free quote now and leave the gutter cleaning to your dependable Clean Pro professionals.