Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning Dallas

XS CD

May 17, 2019, 5:06:37 PM5/17/19
to Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning Dallas

Best-Gutter-Cleaners-In-Dallas-TX-75285.jpg

Gutter cleaning is a chore that a large number of homeowners would prefer to avoid. If that is how you feel, then let the experts at Clean Pro Gutter Cleaning™ do the cleaning while you enjoy your weekend.

The main thing we have discovered throughout the years is that we are only as good as our last job. We make an effort to provide top-notch work every time we go out to clean gutters. Our promise is to make sure our clients get quality work at the most reasonable price. If, for one reason or another, we fail in this, we make certain our customers are still attended to.

Having dirty gutters is not just an eyesore, but it could bring about costly repairs. Debris found in your guttering such as limbs, leaves, roof shingles, dirt and even tennis balls and toys can clog up your gutters and result in water damage to your roof, fascia boards, exterior siding, decks, sidewalks, landscaping and to your basement and foundation.

When you have dry gutter contents a better way to clean out and collect the dried leaves and sticks is what might be called the gutter bag method.

With the gutter bag method, take a plastic bucket and cut and bend the handle so it can be hooked over the edges of the gutters as you work. But here, you will also cut off the bottom of the bucket, creating a bottomless bucket.

Now, fasten a trash bag around the bucket just under the metal handle. You can fasten it tightly with a large rubber band, duct tape or a large Velcro strap. As you scoop dry leaves into the bucket, they will funnel down into the trash bag. This method works well with dry leaves that are bulky but light, but it will not work with heavy, wet gutter debris.

Make sure not to overfill the bag so it is too heavy to easily carry down the ladder. Use good judgment with safety in mind whenever working on a ladder.