Showing $$$ For Results (Restaurant)

Cornelius Wilson

Apr 12, 2012, 11:43:40 AM4/12/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
I am building a restaurant find website and I want for users to use an advanced search function where they can choose restaurants based on price range. I don't see the function on http://docs.citygridmedia.com/display/citygridv2/Places+API#PlacesAPI-DetailResponse but I know it can be done because it's on urbanspoon when you look at a restaurant.

Example $$$ ($15-25 per entree)

I would like to show something similiar so if someone would be kind enough to assist me that would be great. Thanks!

Kin Lane - CityGrid

Apr 12, 2012, 1:53:15 PM4/12/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Great question.  There is no immediate functions for doing this with the Places API Search.  Currently the only sort options are:  dist, alpha, highestrated, mostreviewed, topmatches, offers

Let me ask around internally and see what thoughts are on this.

Kin Lane
@citygridapiteam

Cornelius Wilson

Apr 12, 2012, 3:32:25 PM4/12/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Kin. I hope to hear some good news. Nevertheless look forward to what you find out!

Kin Lane - CityGrid

Apr 18, 2012, 9:53:57 AM4/18/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
I emailed you on this, but never posted it here..so I'm reposting for the forum.

Currently there is no option for sorting by price, as that data point doesn't exist across all data.

I've added to our roadmap request list.

Kin Lane