Reviews API - adding content

Mike Chandler

Feb 29, 2012, 7:59:03 PM2/29/12
to citygrid...@googlegroups.com
Something that isn't plainly obvious to me is whether or not I can allow my users to post reviews.  Obviously, I can query for reviews and display them, but if someone wants to contribute a review, it doesn't appear as though that's possible via the API.  Is that correct or am I missing it?

Kin Lane - CityGrid

Mar 1, 2012, 2:06:20 AM3/1/12
to CityGrid Dev Talk
We do not accept posting of content from developers currently.

So your users can post reviews, but just store locally in your system.

If your app performs, drives traffic ad creates high quality
content...maybe some day soon we can start allowing posting of
content.

Kin Lane
@citygridapiteam