1000litre BiB? Plan ahead!

knivetoncider

Jun 14, 2017, 7:55:35 AM6/14/17
to Cider Workshop
There has been some discussion on the workshop re 1000l BiB.
Just a word of warning if you buy from Auer in Germany - you need to plan ahead.
I ordered 4 to see if we could incorporate them into our bottling/bagging set up (so we didn't need to package an IBC in one go).
Auer required payment by International Bank Transfer (could not take payment by credit card) which takes a few days, They advertise a 2 week lead time after payment. After 2 weeks I had an email to say that it was delayed. When I asked by how long they could not tell me. A week later I asked again and was told that sales dept could not check. I asked for my request to be sent to dispatch dept. I was told it had been but didn't hear anything back.
The package arrived today - 5 weeks after initial order.

Kev