OT: Linux / Developer Job postings in Chattanooga.

Jason Brown

Jul 29, 2015, 10:00:43 AM7/29/15
to Chattlab Chattanooga
Hey guys, sorry for the OT post, but...here it is anyway.

I have three positions to fill in Chattanooga immediately!

If you are interested, or know someone interested please pass it along.  I'm sure I could work out a referral bonus ;)

--Jason

Linux Systems / Network Administrator

    We are expanding our application development team in Chattanooga, Tennessee and looking for a PHP Application Developer. Applicants must be comfortable working independently and in collaboration with a small team.

Skills and technologies that apply to this position:

  • Networking, subnetting, VPN technologies

  • Linux, Apache, Nginx, Bash, Systems Monitoring

  • Server virtualization, infrastructure as code, continuous integration

  • Source control systems, git, svn, etc

  • Cloud based services and APIs

  • High availability, load balancing, and distributed session management

  • Some PHP / Web development experience is also helpful

PHP Application Developer

    We are expanding our application development team in Chattanooga, Tennessee and looking for a PHP Application Developer. Applicants must be comfortable working independently and in collaboration with a small team.

Skills and technologies that apply to this position:

  • PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, Javascript, JQuery, HTML, CSS

  • Web applications built on modern frameworks, we use Symfony2 and Doctrine

  • Source control systems, git and svn

  • Cloud based services and APIs

  • NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB and Redis

  • High availability, load balancing, and distributed session management

DevOps / IAAS Developer

    We are expanding our application development team in Chattanooga, Tennessee and looking for a DevOps / IAAS Administrator. Applicants must be comfortable working independently and in collaboration with a small team.

Skills and technologies that apply to this position:

  • Networking, subnetting, VPN technologies

  • Linux, Apache, Nginx, Bash, Systems Monitoring

  • Server virtualization, infrastructure as code, continuous integration

  • Source control systems, git, svn, etc

  • Cloud based services and APIs

  • High availability, load balancing, and distributed session management

  • Some PHP / Web development experience is also helpful

How to apply:

    Please send a resume and salary requirements to dev....@thinkars.com. Applicants including examples of previous work and/or open source contributions will be given first consideration.

About ARS

With over 250 employees across our Illinois, Michigan and Tennessee offices, we’re known for focusing on client service, results and an unending love of creativity. We work with with some of America’s most beloved brands: Sears, Walmart, P&G, Whirlpool, Craftsman, Kimberly-Clark, Maytag, PBS Kids and many more.

Benefits & Perks:

  • Paid time off (holidays, vacation, personal & more)

  • Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision

  • Company-paid life insurance

  • 401K match & vesting plan

  • Discounted prices on appliances and electronics

--Jason

Jeff Johnson

Jul 29, 2015, 10:09:52 AM7/29/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I'll post on LVL1.  There may be some willing to relocate :-)