I am looking to move to TN. I am going to be in the area at the begin of may looking at housing and I would like to come checkout the space.

Robert Middleswarth

Mar 2, 2015, 9:47:02 PM3/2/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
What is your policy on someone checking out the space.

Thanks
Robert

Tim Youngblood

Mar 2, 2015, 10:13:14 PM3/2/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Where are you moving from? Are you a member of a makerspace currently?

First Thursday of each month is our public night so May 7th looks to be the early May date for that. Depending on timing and availability of members we could most likely accommodate a visit on another day.
Reach out to us again when you know your travel dates.

Thanks for your interest,
Tim

__________

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace
Chattanooga TN

Follow our Community on Google+!

Don't just do something, stand there

Robert Middleswarth

Mar 2, 2015, 10:41:39 PM3/2/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

On 03/02/2015 10:12 PM, Tim Youngblood wrote:
Where are you moving from?
Severn Maryland Area.

Are you a member of a makerspace currently?
I am currently a member of Unallocated Space http://www.unallocatedspace.org/ .

First Thursday of each month is our public night so May 7th looks to be the early May date for that. Depending on timing and availability of members we could most likely accommodate a visit on another day.
Reach out to us again when you know your travel dates.

We are checking out both the Nashville and Chattanooga area's well we are in the TN.  We haven't cemented the dates we are going to be in each area.  However as of right now we are returning to Maryland on the 7th.

Thanks
Robert

Jeff Johnson

Mar 4, 2015, 2:21:14 PM3/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Are you in the Severn area now?  I work in the Arundel Mills area (near BWI).  I'm normally here Monday through Thursday.

We can meet for drinks to talk about ChattLab if you like.

Robert Middleswarth

Mar 4, 2015, 2:32:10 PM3/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I live off Telegraph Road very close to Arundel Mills mall.  Wouldn't have a problem getting together to talk about the space.

Thanks
Robert

Robert Middleswarth

Apr 2, 2015, 10:56:14 AM4/2/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Tim,

I will be in the area from Wednesday April 29th to Saturday May 2nd when I will be heading up to Nashville.  I was able to talk to Jeff Johnson and he gave the space a glowing review and some of your online stuff looks good.  I would like to check out the space as it might make my choice of area's easier.

Thanks
Robert

Tim Youngblood

Apr 2, 2015, 4:31:14 PM4/2/15