Chatt*lab shirts for Maker Faire

Kit Buckley

Oct 7, 2014, 6:39:05 PM10/7/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Tim got some cool black holographic iron-on transfer material for the vinyl cutter to make Chatt*lab shirts. I'm going to cut some Chatt*lab logos this week and have them at the space during the event Friday night. If you want a Chatt*lab shirt for Maker Faire the next day, bring a shirt Friday night and make one.

Additionally, if you want a shirt but don't have time to procure one between now and then, or won't be around Friday night, give me your t-shirt size and preferred shirt color and I'll try to get you one.

Jeff Johnson

Oct 7, 2014, 7:51:56 PM10/7/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Kit, if you can make me an XL in black I'll pay you when I get in this w/e.

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Kit Buckley <manvm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Tim got some cool black holographic iron-on transfer material for the vinyl cutter to make Chatt*lab shirts. I'm going to cut some Chatt*lab logos this week and have them at the space during the event Friday night. If you want a Chatt*lab shirt for Maker Faire the next day, bring a shirt Friday night and make one.

Additionally, if you want a shirt but don't have time to procure one between now and then, or won't be around Friday night, give me your t-shirt size and preferred shirt color and I'll try to get you one.

Jason Brown

Oct 7, 2014, 10:43:35 PM10/7/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Black lettering on a black shirt. Going goth on us Jeff?

Jason Brown

Jeff Johnson

Oct 8, 2014, 7:00:01 AM10/8/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Ah, didn't know the letters were dark.  I've been to too many security conferences, besides black is slimming, or so they tell me.

If there's a color that others are using (other than black), just use that as long as it isn't pink. :-)

Tim Youngblood

Oct 8, 2014, 2:02:12 PM10/8/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I think black on black is exactly what I want!

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace
Chattanooga TN

Follow our Community on Google+!