Network

Nicholas Lombardy

Mar 25, 2014, 4:13:23 PM3/25/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
It's back up. Again. I think the problem was the coupler I added between the original green cable we had and one that Tim ran for us. One end must have come loose. Now both ends are zip tied on there very tightly. Hopefully we will have fewer problems from here on out...

Tim Youngblood

Mar 26, 2014, 7:33:54 AM3/26/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Nick.