I'd like to plan a visit to Chatt*Lab

Will Rhoads

Oct 14, 2014, 5:13:36 PM10/14/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I am trying to get a group interested in starting a makerspace in our hometown (Tullahoma) and I was wondering if we could come look around your space on Saturday? There will be three of us. I'd love to talk if someone will be around as well. Thanks in advance.

Tim Youngblood

Oct 14, 2014, 5:17:55 PM10/14/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Responding off list.

On Oct 14, 2014 2:13 PM, "Will Rhoads" <flame...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

I am trying to get a group interested in starting a makerspace in our hometown (Tullahoma) and I was wondering if we could come look around your space on Saturday? There will be three of us. I'd love to talk if someone will be around as well. Thanks in advance.

Will Rhoads

Oct 14, 2014, 5:21:48 PM10/14/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, feel free to delete.