Re: OLPH Makers Club Needs some help

Message has been deleted

Tim Youngblood

Apr 4, 2015, 12:13:58 PM4/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

You bet! How about we pick next Saturday to do the build?

On Apr 4, 2015 8:46 AM, "Glenn Gass" <fake...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering if the ChattLab could help my Makers Club kids.  Next year we are wanting to join the First Lego League and we need to build a FLL table. Our group doesn't have a powered saw and I was wondering if we paid for materials would the ChattLab cut it out for us.  The kids would then paint it and put it together.  Thanks either way.

Glenn Gass

Jeff Johnson

Apr 4, 2015, 12:36:05 PM4/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

If you have more stuff to do on Sunday I can be there but saturday I'm traveling to Chattanooga

Tim Youngblood

Apr 4, 2015, 1:11:41 PM4/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

We could make it Sunday.

Jeff Johnson

Apr 4, 2015, 2:54:54 PM4/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I can be there earlier on Sat, around 2'sh if Sunday doesn't work.  I'm available both days, just not until mid afternoon on Sat.

Tim Youngblood

Apr 4, 2015, 3:14:09 PM4/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

I do very little before noon on a Saturday so either works. I have some Adirondack chairs I'm working on next weekend so wood mode is on.

fakermage

Apr 4, 2015, 7:48:05 PM4/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Saturday afternoon would work great for me.

Tim Youngblood

Apr 5, 2015, 12:03:35 AM4/5/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Great. Noon?

fakermage

Apr 7, 2015, 1:09:49 PM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Noon is great for us.

Just so I can make sure we can build this here are the plans.

Tim Youngblood

Apr 7, 2015, 1:26:12 PM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Wow those instructions are overcomplicated IMO.

Can you call me so we can talk through this?

Thanks,
Tim
__________

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace
Chattanooga TN

Follow our Community on Google+!

Don't just do something, stand there

fakermage

Apr 7, 2015, 1:30:29 PM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Sure when would be a good time?

Tim Youngblood

Apr 7, 2015, 1:32:03 PM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Now works.

Tim Youngblood

Apr 7, 2015, 1:33:08 PM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Jeff Johnson

Apr 7, 2015, 5:52:26 PM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
So you just need the parts cut out and let the kids assemble it, right?

fakermage

Apr 9, 2015, 8:04:00 PM4/9/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tim I've been trying to reach the teacher since we talked and she's not answering email this week(Catholic Schools are out for Easter Vacation).  I want to hold off on building the table until I talk with her.  She had asked for that three part table and there may be a reason for it other than moving it from school to school. On a 4x8 table there isn't anything I cant cut with my hand saw. It was cutting the doors that I needed a power saw.
Thanks for offering to help..

Glenn

Tim Youngblood

Apr 10, 2015, 6:47:24 AM4/10/15