ChattLab sticker design

Jeff Johnson

Apr 6, 2015, 3:32:11 PM4/6/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm going to purchase some club stickers, but I don't have a design other than our regular logo, which I will use as a default unless I get a better one.

Any of you have any mad design skills that you would like to proffer?   One suggestion may be to have something that incorporates the askterisk and/or has our Chatt*Lab mark at the bottom if it's a graphic.

We can get some designs and can vote on it as a group.

Jeff

Image result for chattlab

Jason Brown

Apr 6, 2015, 5:28:24 PM4/6/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Cool idea, I don't have any other input though..... I'm design challenged.

Sent from my iPad

Tim Youngblood

Apr 7, 2015, 7:01:28 AM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

There is line art in gdrive.

Jeff Johnson

Apr 7, 2015, 7:39:52 AM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Yes I have those

Jeff Johnson

Apr 7, 2015, 11:55:24 AM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Here is an example of what my daughter drew.  Perhaps in a square format with the Chatt*Lab in small print at the bottom.  (Ignore the shirt)
shirt samples list-05.png

Tim Youngblood

Apr 7, 2015, 12:46:51 PM4/7/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I think that looks awesome!
__________

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace
Chattanooga TN

Follow our Community on Google+!

Don't just do something, stand there

Jeff Johnson

Apr 10, 2015, 1:00:58 PM4/10/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Okay, here's one my kid did (same as before but in a square sticker format).  I'd like to have other submissions if possible.  If not, I'll just order some of these.

chattlab sticker-02.png

Jeff Johnson

Apr 10, 2015, 1:35:30 PM4/10/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Also, for the winner of this design contest, I will be giving away a Raspberry-Pi!  So get those designs out here (or solicit a friend that knows how).

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Jeff Johnson <jeffj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay, here's one my kid did (same as before but in a square sticker format).  I'd like to have other submissions if possible.  If not, I'll just order some of these.

Jeff Johnson

Apr 20, 2015, 5:45:25 PM4/20/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Alas, no other entries appear to be forthcoming, so I'll make one based on the one entry we have.  I'll bring them down to the space once I get them.

Jeff

David and Yang

Apr 20, 2015, 6:41:35 PM4/20/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Here's my entry..
Is it too late to enter?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 5:45 PM, Jeff Johnson <jeffj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Alas, no other entries appear to be forthcoming, so I'll make one based on the one entry we have.  I'll bring them down to the space once I get them.

Jeff

chattlab.svg

David and Yang

Apr 20, 2015, 6:44:23 PM4/20/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
chattlab.jpg

Jeff Johnson

Apr 20, 2015, 7:47:48 PM4/20/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Not too late at all!  Thanks for the submission.  I'll stretch it out another week.

Jeff

Sonny McWilliam

Apr 28, 2015, 4:31:38 PM4/28/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com, Brian Murphy

David and Yang

Apr 28, 2015, 7:01:17 PM4/28/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
here's another iteration on my sticker design entry.
as Tim says - "the asterisk stands for the idea of a wildcard    Chattlab is what you make of it"

Grey background like the painted logo outside Chatt*lab

Yang
Inline image 1
CHATTLAB2.jpg

Jeff Johnson

Apr 28, 2015, 7:14:53 PM4/28/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Yang!  We'll put all the entries up for vote next week.

Jeff

Tim Youngblood

Apr 29, 2015, 1:58:24 PM4/29/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com, Brian Murphy

I've heard great things about Brian's work. Thanks.

On Apr 28, 2015 4:31 PM, "Sonny McWilliam" <sonny.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=102104739882907

Jeff Johnson

Jul 31, 2015, 9:53:17 AM7/31/15
to Chattlab Chattanooga, david.a...@gmail.com
Sorry everyone for being lax on this.  I've been busy trying to relocate down to Chatt, and I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Within the next week or two, I hope to start to finalize this.

Jeff Johnson

Sep 23, 2015, 10:00:41 PM9/23/15
to Chattlab Chattanooga
Okay, sorry this took so long.  Please review the following survey and pick your favorite.  Please just vote once  -- this isn't Chicago, ya'll.  ;-)

Jeff Johnson

Sep 28, 2015, 3:29:41 PM9/28/15
to Chattlab Chattanooga
Don't forget to vote!  We have about 7 votes so far, we'd like to get more.  Voting ends COB on October 1st 2015.

Thanks.
Jeff

Tim Youngblood

Sep 28, 2015, 3:48:43 PM9/28/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

URL?

Jeff Johnson

Sep 28, 2015, 3:49:19 PM9/28/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Jeff Johnson

Oct 4, 2015, 12:31:28 PM10/4/15
to Chattlab Chattanooga
Okay, so the results are in.  Option 7 wins with 4 votes.  I'll work on getting the design printed up via stickermule.com.  Thanks to all who participated.

TimestampWhich Image?
9/23/2015 22:01:24Option 7
9/23/2015 23:04:52Option 6
9/24/2015 7:09:57