Anyone coming to the meeting tonight?

Jeff Johnson

Oct 15, 2015, 8:17:17 AM10/15/15
to Chattlab Chattanooga
I'm actually in town this week and will bringing the stickers that arrived yesterday.  Is anyone else coming?

Thanks.
Jeff

Tim Youngblood

Oct 15, 2015, 9:23:48 AM10/15/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it as there is a make up soccer match that Jack has tonight under the lights at 7pm.

__________

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace
Chattanooga TN

Follow our Community on Google+!

Don't just do something, stand there

Jason Brown

Oct 15, 2015, 12:18:48 PM10/15/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I will be a little late but I should be there by 6:30.

Jason Brown

Jeff Johnson

Oct 15, 2015, 2:15:06 PM10/15/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
See you (any anyone else) then.

Jeff Johnson

Oct 15, 2015, 4:03:29 PM10/15/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Jason, if you want to do dinner let me know.  I'm on my own for dinner tonight.

Jason Brown

Oct 15, 2015, 4:09:54 PM10/15/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks but I already have dinner plans for when I get home.

Jason Brown

Jeff Johnson

Oct 15, 2015, 4:45:20 PM10/15/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Jason, I forgot I was attending a drupal meetup tonight and won't be able to make it.  I'll try to swing by and drop off the stickers though.  So if you were coming for me, don't worry about it.

Thanks.
Jeff

Jason Brown

Oct 15, 2015, 4:53:00 PM10/15/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up, I have some work to do at the space so I will be there anyway though.

Jason Brown