New member and lurker

Chris Harris

Jul 5, 2014, 1:24:37 PM7/5/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Been lurking a bit and am beginning the journey of a dream of mine. I am looking for a potential business partner or someone I could hire in the future that has skill in robotics. Passion is a must but sharing the love of robotics with others is greater! Knowledge of simple programming and AI would also be key. Experience with hospitality, retail, restaurants and customer service would be beneficial. I won't go into to much detail but if you are interested pm me. I am looking at opening the doors in the fall of 2015. Thank you,
Chris

Tim Youngblood

Jul 5, 2014, 8:19:59 PM7/5/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Sounds interesting Chris. Lots of folks interested in robotics in our makerspace. We are currently building a bot arena for the battle competition coming up during the mini Maker Faire in October.

Let us know if you'd like to stop by prior to our first Thursday of the month public meetings.

You can find our Google Plus Community here: http://goo.gl/RDT1kD

Thanks,
Tim

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Chris Harris <cpht...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.  Been lurking a bit and am beginning the journey of a dream of mine.  I am looking for a potential business partner or someone I could hire in the future that has skill in robotics.  Passion is a must but sharing the love of robotics with others is greater!  Knowledge of simple programming and AI would also be key.  Experience with hospitality, retail, restaurants and customer service would be beneficial.  I won't go into to much detail but if you are interested pm me.  I am looking at opening the doors in the fall of 2015.  Thank you,
Chris

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace
Chattanooga TN