Request to visit

Eric Joseph Van Holm

Jul 25, 2014, 10:16:22 AM7/25/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Hi, my name is Eric Van Holm and I'm a doctoral student at Georgia Tech starting some research on the Makers Movement. I'm trying to learn more about Makers and Makerspaces and would like to come visit your workshop and speak with someone on staff. At this stage it's nothing formal, just information gathering on my part and trying to get a feel for the facilities around the Southeast.

Let me know if interested, and what time would work. I'll actually be in the Chatanooga area on Sunday August 3rd, but I can certainly come up whenever convenient.

Thanks,

Eric

Tim Youngblood

Jul 25, 2014, 2:14:17 PM7/25/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
We have our public meetings first Thursday of every month. Otherwise Sunday is usually the least active day as most members and volunteers have families to spend time with that day.

Check out our Google+ Community here: http://goo.gl/Hnxhhv

__________

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace
Chattanooga TN

Follow our Community on Google+!

Don't just do something, stand there

Fatboy loves you all

Jul 29, 2014, 9:42:25 AM7/29/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Just to confirm, that's 7pm first Thursday, or some other time?

Tim Youngblood

Jul 29, 2014, 4:40:05 PM7/29/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

Members meet every Thursday. 1st Thursday of every month it's open to visitors.