Visiting the space

m...@rldn.net

May 26, 2015, 11:14:46 AM5/26/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody.  My name is mog, I am a member of makerslocal 256 andI will be in chattanooga off and on this summer, unfortunately not may 7th.  I was hoping to find a time to visit and get to meet some of you guys.  Will anyone be around to hangout this week?

Thanks

Jason Brown

May 26, 2015, 12:21:28 PM5/26/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
I am usually there on Thursday nights from 6:30pm until 9:30ish.

Jason Brown

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 11:14 AM, <m...@rldn.net> wrote:
Hi everybody.  My name is mog, I am a member of makerslocal 256 andI will be in chattanooga off and on this summer, unfortunately not may 7th.  I was hoping to find a time to visit and get to meet some of you guys.  Will anyone be around to hangout this week?

Thanks

Matthew O'Gorman

May 28, 2015, 1:48:33 PM5/28/15
to Jason Brown, chattl...@googlegroups.com
Jason Brown <ja...@chattlab.org> writes:

> I am usually there on Thursday nights from 6:30pm until 9:30ish.

Cool cool cool. I look forward to meeting you tonight.

--
Matthew O'Gorman
BM: BM-2D7WS1iu3wNo66sLVwd4CcZ5sBHbn8CYwR

Matthew O'Gorman

May 28, 2015, 6:41:29 PM5/28/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

I'm out front now

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Chattlab Chattanooga" group.