want to visit the site... again!

Caleb Kraft

Jul 2, 2015, 6:26:32 PM7/2/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm Caleb Kraft, an Editor at Make Magazine. I stopped by back in 2012 when you guys were setting up and did a tour for Hackaday. I'm passing through on saturday and would love to see how you've evolved! someone email me or text me and let me know if we can swing by (417-894-9497) (ca...@makermedia.com)

Jason Brown

Jul 2, 2015, 6:47:54 PM7/2/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great! I'm sure we can work that in. I will be in touch.

Jason Brown

On Jul 2, 2015, at 6:26 PM, Caleb Kraft <ca...@makermedia.com> wrote:

Hey, I'm Caleb Kraft, an Editor at Make Magazine. I stopped by back in 2012 when you guys were setting up and did a tour for Hackaday. I'm passing through on saturday and would love to see how you've evolved! someone email me or text me and let me know if we can swing by (417-894-9497) (ca...@makermedia.com)

David and Yang

Jul 3, 2015, 8:07:04 PM7/3/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
We designed a standing desk retrofit we'd like to make soon. Can we cut it on the CNC router this Saturday when the Make Magazine guy is here? That might be cool.

David and Yang

Jason Brown

Jul 4, 2015, 12:11:29 AM7/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
That would be cool if we can work out the timing, it's hard to talk with that thing running though! Caleb is coming by around 10ish and I will be there to show him around.

Jason

Sent from my iPad

Tim Youngblood

Jul 4, 2015, 9:02:42 AM7/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com

EPB disconnected us while we were traveling so I'll be dealing with that this morning.

I overpaid the fiber account instead of the power.

David and Yang

Jul 4, 2015, 9:38:25 AM7/4/15
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Too early for us.