Workshop Poster - Spread the word!

Jeff Johnson

Jun 24, 2018, 9:07:17 PM6/24/18
to Chattlab-Members, chattlab-list
Hey, please print this and share around campus, TVA, Library, Edney and anywhere else you think people would like to hear about Chattlab and our workshops.  Once you do, let us know when/where you put it so we have an idea how many are out there.  It'd be cool if we could get up to 100 of them around town.

Don't be shy about sending it to another friend that has a place they can display it.

Special thanks to Dennis for helping us get this done quickly.

Thanks.
Jeff

Jaden Vincent

Jun 24, 2018, 10:15:42 PM6/24/18
to Jeff Johnson, Chattlab-Members, chattlab-list
Awesome work.

Keith

Jun 25, 2018, 6:31:54 AM6/25/18
to Jaden Vincent, Jeff Johnson, Chattlab-Members, chattlab-list
Hi,

There is one small correction. The Intermediate Python course is shown being on the same day as the beginner course. Intermediate should be July 25th.

Thanks,
Keith