Looking for semi-private workspace

John Aldrich

Jul 2, 2014, 1:11:57 PM7/2/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys... it was suggested to me by a friend that maybe I could rent space from you guys for a photo studio. Is that something that might be doable? I'm not thinking a huge high school gymnasium sized room, maybe just a 20x30? I'm currently renting a space in Atlanta at the Goat Farm with four other guys and while it's nice, it would be really nice to have studio space that's closer than 75-90 minutes away. :)
Basically all I would need would be a place that I could lock up to store some photographic equipment and have models come over and do a shoot indoors. So, lockable space, with a door that offers some basic privacy (don't want people barging in during a photo shoot, upsetting the models. :D), out of the weather with power and no outgrageous temperature swings. :)

Jason Brown

Jul 2, 2014, 1:56:49 PM7/2/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
We are actually becoming a little cramped on space. The larger areas of the building your friend mentioned are not ours to speak for I'm afraid.
They are also not climate controlled, and are regularly doused with water since the roof leaks pretty badly.

--Jason

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 1:11 PM, John Aldrich <cohuttaph...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey, guys... it was suggested to me by a friend that maybe I could rent space from you guys for a photo studio. Is that something that might be doable? I'm not thinking a huge high school gymnasium sized room, maybe just a 20x30? I'm currently renting a space in Atlanta at the Goat Farm with four other guys and while it's nice, it would be really nice to have studio space that's closer than 75-90 minutes away. :)
Basically all I would need would be a place that I could lock up to store some photographic equipment and have models come over and do a shoot indoors. So, lockable space, with a door that offers some basic privacy (don't want people barging in during a photo shoot, upsetting the models. :D), out of the weather with power and no outgrageous temperature swings. :)

Tim Youngblood

Jul 2, 2014, 2:12:18 PM7/2/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Stop by tomorrow night and you can have a look around. There are other spaces that are there which are not as rough as what remains unoccupied (for good reason) there.
--

Tim Youngblood
Chatt*lab Makerspace
Chattanooga TN

Follow our Community on Google+!

Don't just do something, stand there

John Aldrich

Jul 3, 2014, 7:37:02 PM7/3/14
to chattl...@googlegroups.com
Tim, what time will someone be at the lab? I'm sitting here now and there's mo one here. :-(