Re: how to view a 3d from any gltf file in php code ???

Message has been deleted

Omar Shehata

Dec 19, 2018, 9:54:07 AM12/19/18
to cesium-dev
Hey Ikhlass!

Can you describe a bit more what you're trying to do and what code you've tried so far? If you just want to display 3D models in Cesium, check out this example:

Notice how it specifies a URL to where your glTF or glb is hosted, so that's all you'd need to do.

On Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 5:12:56 AM UTC-5, ikhlass...@gmail.com wrote:
1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

Ikhlass Ramadan

Dec 19, 2018, 10:32:29 AM12/19/18
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com

i try to write a code in phpstorm that take a gltf file then display a it's 3D, so that i downloaded the library ...
which url you meant?

‫في الأربعاء، 19 ديسمبر 2018 في 4:54 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Omar Shehata‬‏ <‪omar.same...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬

Ikhlass Ramadan

Dec 19, 2018, 10:37:21 AM12/19/18
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com
and then i'll take a parts of this 3d and Shade it according to what it is !
as example if put a mouse on window in it ,it will be shaded .

‫في الأربعاء، 19 ديسمبر 2018 في 5:32 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Ikhlass Ramadan‬‏ <‪ikhlass...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬

Omar Shehata

Dec 19, 2018, 10:52:29 AM12/19/18
to cesium-dev
Check out the link I posted in my earlier link. You should see this around line 33:

createModel('../../../../Apps/SampleData/models/CesiumAir/Cesium_Air.glb', 5000.0);

Which calls a function to load a model from that URL.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ikhlass Ramadan

Dec 19, 2018, 1:52:04 PM12/19/18
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com
i put v.gltf in the path show in code , but it still show me the default result ..ang give this note on gltf "Typo: In word 'gltf'
Inspection info: Spellchecker inspection helps locate typos and misspelling in your code, comments and literals, and fix them in one click."

‫في الأربعاء، 19 ديسمبر 2018 في 6:26 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Ikhlass Ramadan‬‏ <‪ikhlass...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬
this is the code that the cesium library provide ,

‫في الأربعاء، 19 ديسمبر 2018 في 6:20 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Ikhlass Ramadan‬‏ <‪ikhlass...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬
thank you ,can you help me more ?
this is the file i need to drow it , in url ,should i write its path in my computer?

‫في الأربعاء، 19 ديسمبر 2018 في 5:52 م تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Omar Shehata‬‏ <‪omar.same...@gmail.com‬‏>:‬

Capture.PNG

Omar Shehata

Dec 20, 2018, 8:53:23 AM12/20/18
to cesium-dev
A good way to debug this is to check the browser console. If you're using Chrome, here's a good resource on using it:

Please check if there are any errors in the developer console.

Other than that, please make sure you check out the setup steps in this tutorial:

Which will give you an idea of how to set up a basic app and how to run it.