Change Timezone?

peter...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 4:31:48 PM5/29/15
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

is it possible to change the Viewer/Timeline/Animation timezone without overwriting Cesium functions ? Only the displayed time would be ok too.

Thanks

Scott Hunter

May 29, 2015, 5:47:59 PM5/29/15
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com
JulianDates are always in UTC.  You can customize the string representation by replacing the dateFormatter and timeFormatter of the AnimationViewModel.

The strings in the timeline are created by the makeLabel function.  There's no documentation for this (the Timeline widget needs an overhaul) but the function to be replaced is here in the source.

Abdullah....@ingrammicro.com

Jul 31, 2017, 12:05:10 AM7/31/17
to cesium-dev
Hi Go Ha,
Are you able to change the timezone in the Cesium??? If yes, please reply to me as soon as possible..as i need help in changing timezone. I am quite a beginner in Cesium code.. thank you
Best regards,
abdullah