CesiumJS.org Redesign

gget...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2015, 2:08:21 PM12/1/15
to cesium-dev
Hi,

We're getting ready to launch the new CesiumJS.org today. This will be the place for any feedback on the new site.

Thanks!
Gabby

gget...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2015, 2:53:23 PM12/1/15
to cesium-dev, gget...@gmail.com

The site is now live! http://cesiumjs.org/

3DBen

Dec 2, 2015, 9:48:39 AM12/2/15
to cesium-dev, gget...@gmail.com
The Collada to glTF Converter is no longer working. It worked fine last week. I only get the message "An unknown error has occurred."

Matthew Amato

Dec 2, 2015, 10:17:18 AM12/2/15
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the heads up.  This is now fixed.  The HTML page somehow got stomped on by git during the merge commit (still trying to figure out exactly how it happened).  In either case, it works now.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 9:48 AM, 3DBen <3db...@gmail.com> wrote:
The Collada to glTF Converter is no longer working. It worked fine last week. I only get the message "An unknown error has occurred."

Mati O

Dec 2, 2015, 10:17:45 AM12/2/15
to cesium-dev, gget...@gmail.com
It would be great to have a sandcastle link in the top navbar