How do you use embedded relative url address in a cmzl file?

maynard crebs

Jul 2, 2017, 9:13:34 PM7/2/17
to cesium-dev
Maybe I've missed something but I'm trying to define some image properties for a billboard definition for use in my CMZL file.

I've tried something like this:

var czml = [{
    "id" : "document",
    "name" : "Basic CZML billboard and label",
    "version" : "1.0"
}, {
    "id" : "some-unique-id",
    "name" : "AGI",
    "billboard" : {
        "image" : 'Assets/Textures/maki/camera.png',
        "scale" : 10
    },

A second question I about CMZL files is how can you use the Cesium constants to set say "color" properties?
 or make a call to an javascript method on the client to provide the value?

Scott Hunter

Jul 5, 2017, 1:43:30 PM7/5/17
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com
URIs in CZML are defined relative to the location of the CZML document itself (if loaded from a URI), otherwise, relative to the page location.

So your example would work if your document was a sibling of the Assets directory.

maynard crebs

Jul 7, 2017, 11:42:38 AM7/7/17
to cesium-dev
thanks for the clarification.