how to perform visibility(viewshed) analysis in cesium

sank...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2018, 2:59:49 AM7/19/18
to cesium-dev
1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
how to use the dynamic sensors as shown in the video
link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGKAI7PzXgw

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

1.47 version,windows 10,chrome.

Hannah Pinkos

Jul 19, 2018, 2:46:27 PM7/19/18
to cesium-dev
Hello,

This is not something available in the open source CesiumJS library.  However, it is on our roadmap to include with Cesium ion.  If you are interested in purchasing this capability, you can send an email to t...@cesium.com

Best,

Hannah

sank...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2018, 12:38:04 AM7/20/18
to cesium-dev
On Friday, July 20, 2018 at 12:16:27 AM UTC+5:30, Hannah Pinkos wrote:
> Hello,
>

> This is not something available in the open source CesiumJS library.  However, it is on our roadmap to include with Cesium ion.  If you are interested in purchasing this capability, you can send an email to t...@cesium.com
>

> Best,
>

> Hannah
>
> On Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 2:59:49 AM UTC-4, sank...@gmail.com wrote:1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing

then what about visibility analysis in cesium

Gabby Getz

Jul 20, 2018, 1:55:27 PM7/20/18
to cesium-dev
Do you mean like line of sight calculations? See Hannah's answer above for that as well.

sank...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2018, 12:39:56 AM7/24/18
to cesium-dev
Yes,
something like this in the given link
http://183.62.24.230:38091/iserver/iClient/for3D/webgl/en/examples/examples.html
check in viewshed analysis in analysis tab in the above link.