Czml not displayed

arnau...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2013, 8:24:12 AM6/12/13
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cesium Team,

I'm developing an application based on Cesium. Everything work fine except that I can see my Czml object. While my Czml file is loaded and my DynamicObjectCollection is processed properly nothing appears on the globe. I probably missed something but I can't figure what. Maybe you will be able to know what I'm doing wrong.

Here is my code that process the Czml file:
http://pastebin.com/h9ZdVsJX

<iframe src="http://pastebin.com/embed_iframe.php?i=h9ZdVsJX" style="border:none;width:100%"></iframe>

And this is the whole code of my application:
http://pastebin.com/dGYbNM1L

<iframe src="http://pastebin.com/embed_iframe.php?i=dGYbNM1L" style="border:none;width:100%"></iframe>

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Arnaud

Scott Hunter

Jun 12, 2013, 10:05:00 AM6/12/13
to cesiu...@googlegroups.com
You need to call visualizers.update each frame to synchronize the dynamic object collection with the 3D scene.

Try adding this to the animation function you already have:

var currentTime = clock.tick();
visualizers.update(currentTime);

Scott

arnau...@gmail.com