CESI Staffroom ep10

Hassan Dabbagh

May 29, 2020, 1:49:18 PM5/29/20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
CESI Staffroom ep10 with Helen O'Kelly and myself Talking #onenote #classnotebook & bulk uploading users https://youtu.be/z1f0fhkWrpU via we would love to head from you, tweet us on #edchatie #edchat

Thank you for all your support, it's been amazing, I honesty didn't think we would get to 10 episodes.

chat soon

Hassan Dabbagh
087 9044716

Brian O'Mahony (St. Brogan's College)

May 31, 2020, 3:12:40 PM5/31/20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

Well done guys. A great series. Naming conventions on Teams and on Class notebooks is vital.

Le dea-mhéin/Kind Regards

Brian O ’Mahony

Príomhoide Cúnta, Comhordaitheoir na TFC / Assistant Principal, ICT Coordinator

Coláiste Bhrógáin Naofa / St. Brogan’s College

Cill Bhrógáin / Kilbrogan

Droichead na Banndan / Bandon

Contae Chorcaí / Co. Cork

P72 X259