Interactive Whiteboards and Overhead projectors on offer !

liam...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2021, 7:53:12 AM3/2/21
to CESI-list
We have 15 Interactive Whiteboards and overhead projectors on offer , free, to any school/educational establishment ! RSVP at 0872315489 , regards, Liam Neary

Gemma Kearns

Mar 2, 2021, 10:15:29 AM3/2/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam,

I work in a special school, we currently have 11 8 yr old MiTouch screens, we are a growing school and now have 13, soon to be 15 classes. Can you please share more details of your offer? We would be delighted if suitable for our students to take them

Regards,
Gemma Kearns

On Tue 2 Mar 2021, 12:53 p.m. liam...@gmail.com, <liam...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have 15 Interactive Whiteboards and overhead projectors on offer , free, to any school/educational establishment ! RSVP at 0872315489 , regards, Liam Neary

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/b99dff3f-ffce-43de-bae9-0c513bb20014n%40googlegroups.com.

Marie Ní Riain

Mar 2, 2021, 12:37:43 PM3/2/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam,

We would be interested in three for our SEN rooms if they were still available.

Regards,

Marie Hogan

David Dempsey

Mar 2, 2021, 2:08:01 PM3/2/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam,
I'd be interested too once I run it past my boss if there were any still available.
Dave Dempsey

Melissa Sinnott

Mar 2, 2021, 2:29:11 PM3/2/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam

Id also be interested in one for our ever expanding special school in Wexford.  As a result of covid we are using all our spare space to ensure socially distanced teaching.  So we are setting up extra class spaces and could use a board.  Thank you un advance.

Melissa Sinnott
085 8582867

Liam Neary

Mar 3, 2021, 5:40:43 AM3/3/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gemma!
The boards & projectors are between 5 and 10 years old, Promethean & Smartboards.

Regards,
Liam Neary
0872315489

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/CALrqajCBRbBC1_Tb1XSQQcr30%3D%2BH43k%3Dd0V01-zyj7%3DE7hg6Rw%40mail.gmail.com.

Nicola Elliott

Mar 3, 2021, 5:53:17 AM3/3/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Would love 1 to test it out Liam.

Nicola Elliott
ICT Co-ordinator
SCCS

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is
strictly prohibited.

Gemma Kearns

Mar 3, 2021, 5:57:10 AM3/3/21
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liam,

We were discussing the possibility of swapping to Promenthean before the a Christmas holidays as it will match up better with our IPADs and allow for more scope. If there are still available we would be delighted to have them.

Thank you,
Gemma Kearns