CESI Staffroom :Blended Learning, what are the objectives?

Hassan Dabbagh

Jul 10, 2020, 4:18:13 AM7/10/20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com

In this weeks CESI Staffroom (WB1) “Blended Learning, what are the objectives?” Dermott Walsh and Helen O’Kelly chatted about the digital learning 2020 document that was released by the government in the last few days and they asked the question, what does blended learning & digital learning in your classroom look like.

This format with Less ME and More Dermott and Helen will be the format for Future webinars. (Live Webinars from Next Week, as soon as I can figure out how to use Zoom)

This weeks staffroom chat is a flavour of what's to come on the webinar, so we’d like to see you there.

Digital Learning 2020 Doc is Attached

In Other News, we now have an audio only Staffroom uploaded on the spotify and others, links below, I'll continue to upload Audio only versions of the Staffroom unless the content - G-Suite ,office 365 & Google Classroom Demos don't allow it, although I do remember with RTE Radio1 broadcast Irish Dancing, we could try that.

The Staffroom requires a good bit of work to get up and running so I would love it if  you would like, subscribe and share with friends and family on whatever platform you use, for me its spotify, easy to listen to in the car or walking. Lets make the CESI Staffrom a voice for teachers for all things EDU.

Useful websites:

www.cesi.ie

Twitter:

@cesitweets

@hassandabbagh

Youtube link : https://youtu.be/cATyJHG7ZwM

Spotify Link : https://open.spotify.com/show/7Ggv35ne9ypaq7hQfA4gCz

Anchor Link : https://anchor.fm/cesi-staffroom

Pocket Cast : https://pca.st/vfjxxro6

Hassan Dabbagh
087 9044716
78007_a37413f9-7423-44bf-86df-01762e04a408.pdf

Hassan Dabbagh

Jul 10, 2020, 5:26:48 AM7/10/20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
THIS IS THE CORRECT Link to the YouTube video etc

Youtube link : https://youtu.be/UhwnFSNr6Dc