AB Tutor Control

michael ruane

Sep 23, 2020, 7:23:03 PM9/23/20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,
We had this on PCs in our computer lab....teacher could monitor 30 student PCs from the teacher's computer. We upgraded to Windows 10 and it is no longer supported. Would anyone on here have any alternative suggestions.
Thank you in advance
Michael Ruane
FCJ Bunclody.

Mark O' Dea

Sep 24, 2020, 2:31:19 AM9/24/20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

We have it running on Windows 10, no issues. Upgraded in August, and running fine since.

Kind regards,
Mark

Attempts to use the list for commercial purposes may result removal from the list.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CESI-list" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cesi-list/DB8P192MB0806118F1411C25F6D8D32E1CA380%40DB8P192MB0806.EURP192.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

Danny Murray

Sep 24, 2020, 2:40:15 AM9/24/20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Same with us, running on Windows 10 just fine with about 60 PCs.

Ivo Brett

Sep 24, 2020, 11:51:46 AM9/24/20
to cesi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We use https://veyon.io/ and find it pretty good for our purposes.
Rgds
Ivo

Power

Sep 30, 2020, 7:20:41 PM9/30/20
to CESI-list
Not 'officially' supported but as others have said it actually works fine.