SIGCSEire Unconference for Primary and Secondary School discussion

Keith Quille

Nov 3, 2020, 3:13:21 AM11/3/20
to ces...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

    SIGCSEire is proud to announce our first unconference!

From Wikipedia:

An unconference is a participant-driven meeting. The term "unconference" has been applied to a wide range of gatherings that try to avoid hierarchical aspects of a conventional conference, such as sponsored presentations and top-down organization.

The event is free and is on Saturday the 21st November from 10:30 until you are done! The event will focus on all things primary and secondary with breakout style rooms for topics of your choice. The event is geared to focus on being as social as possible (so please feel free to attend even if you want to catch up with friends, as we will have an off-topic coffee room!) for a virtual event. This will also be an opportunity for third-level and primary/second-level to meet and greet and perhaps form links! This is again one of the reasons that this event is an unconference.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me or Brett! Once you register we will send the event joining details the day before.

To register please visit:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=yxdjdkjpX06M7Nq8ji_V2oGqibGsoy1AhqSgJjp9KKFUN1U3QlFBWThFQktPWUo1STdZUlRCSEdGTC4u

Kind regards,

Keith Quille

Dr Keith Quille
Department of Computing
Tallaght Campus

– 353 1 404 2315 – tudublin.iekeithquille.comCSinc.ie

OT Baile Átha Cliath - Campas Thamlachta D24 FKT9, Éire
TU Dublin - Tallaght Campus D24 FKT9, Ireland

This email originated from TU Dublin. If you received this email in error, please delete it from your system. Please note that if you are not the named addressee, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action based on the contents of this email or attachments is prohibited.

Is ó OT Baile Átha Cliath a tháinig an ríomhphost seo. Má fuair tú an ríomhphost seo trí earráid, scrios de do chóras é le do thoil. Tabhair ar aird, mura tú an seolaí ainmnithe, go bhfuil dianchosc ar aon nochtadh, aon chóipeáil, aon dáileadh nó ar aon ghníomh a dhéanfar bunaithe ar an ábhar atá sa ríomhphost nó sna hiatáin seo.

Denis Dennehy

Nov 3, 2020, 3:20:35 AM11/3/20
to ces...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keith there was no submit button at the end of the form?