Developing a one stop shop online course to teach LCCS

Damien Wilson

Apr 10, 2021, 11:11:37 AM4/10/21
to CESI·CS List
I was wondering if there would be interest in a collaboration in developing an online course for LCCS. I have worked as an instructional designer in the past with experience working with many different Learner management systems and developing learner activities that formatively and summatively assess. I would be interested in working with subject matter experts in different areas of the LCCS curriculum. Be great to build upon a COP and devise an online course.
tpack-model.jpg