Important Information Regarding our Public Sandbox

Cerner FHIR Developers

Aug 4, 2020, 10:22:53 AM8/4/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We have some exciting news to share regarding our public sandbox environment! Around mid-August we will be upgrading the hardware of our public sandbox, and be transitioning to a new domain which will allow us to provide more capabilities to developers, increase system stability, and enable us to more easily support your needs. Because of this upgrade, certain issues within the existing public sandbox unfortunately will not be able to be resolved at this time. This upgrade will impact all current developers and, as the date of this upgrade and transition draws near, we will be publishing more details of what this means for you, more details how this impacts our engagement with you, and what steps you will need to take to ensure this transition is as smooth as possible for you.

Thank you,
Cerner Engineering
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted