Need test slot_type, providers and locations (Millennium)

gopikrishna srinivasula

Jul 12, 2018, 11:07:37 AM7/12/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I need some slot_type, providers and locations for testing my application.
I found the following from the CERNER documentation and I need values other than below

slot_type: 394581000
location :  4048128
provider : 2578010

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jul 13, 2018, 10:45:11 AM7/13/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

In addition to slot type 394581000 (Community Medicine) you can try 394579002 (Cardiology) and 394602003 (Rehabilitation).

In addition to Location 4048128, you can try 633867 and 4048296.

For different Providers, I'd recommend searching for Appointments at a particular Location and seeing which providers return in Appointment.participant.actor.

Please let me know if you need help finding more data!

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Tim Coates

Jul 18, 2018, 9:43:42 AM7/18/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
do the Location resources exist (i.e. are retrievable), or are they just references to notional resources?

In other words if I do: GET https://fhir-open.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/Location/4048129 should I get a resource of type Location back?

Thanks
Tim

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jul 18, 2018, 10:21:48 AM7/18/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Tim,

We have not exposed the Location resource in our sandbox server. So - the Locations exist in our database, but you are not able to query for their FHIR representation.

You can confirm this by reading the conformance statements for Cerner's open sandbox server: https://fhir-open.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/metadata?_format=json and closed sandbox server: https://fhir-ehr.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca/metadata?_format=json. Note that Location is not present in the rest resource array.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Tim Coates

Jul 19, 2018, 1:41:45 AM7/19/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Max, can I just clarify please whether it would be possible to retrieve a Location resource on a production server?

Given that Location is one of the possible search criteria for Slots, I think it's going to be essential for our use case to be able to search for and identify a Location that matches certain criteria, and then query for Slots at that Location.

Thanks

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jul 19, 2018, 10:26:54 AM7/19/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The same is true in Cerner's production environment, you will not be able to query for Location resources.

Instead, when deploying the Ignite API and your application at a client site, our engagement team will provide Location ids unique to that client's domain for your app to consume. (As noted on our Appointment/Slot documentation: https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/scheduling/appointment/ & https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/scheduling/slot/ in the Overview section.)

Would having a list of Locations satisfy your use case? When the time comes, you can work with the engagement team to identify which Locations match which criteria.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Tim Coates

Jul 22, 2018, 4:10:01 AM7/22/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Max, I'll read that. I'm looking at how we'd enable appointment booking by a remote client that has no prior knowledge of the specific setup and location details in the system they're booking into. This would be a general approach rather than setting up one site, so needs to work regardless of whether there's one or many locations setup.
Tim
Message has been deleted

gopikrishna srinivasula

Jul 25, 2018, 9:29:14 AM7/25/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Max, Thanks for the reply. I have tried the given slot types. But there are no available slots for 394579002 (Cardiology) and 394602003 (Rehabilitation). Only 394581000 (Community Medicine) have the available slots. Can I get any other slots types which have available slots?

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jul 25, 2018, 10:33:28 AM7/25/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

My apologies. When I posted on the 13th, I made sure to relay values that would return results. It looks like since then, we've run into an issue with mappings in our sandbox domain and the searches are no longer working.

We'll get this corrected.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Pankaj Jawale

Aug 7, 2018, 10:16:53 AM8/7/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Max,
Gopikrishna and I work on the same project in which we are integrating our application with Cerner using the FHIR API.

So far, we are able to complete a subset of our QA test cases using the limited test data that is currently available in Cerner sandbox.

In order to complete all our QA Test Cases, we need additional test data in the Cerner sandbox. In this context, following is the list of test data our QA team requires:

1.  1 provider with schedule at 2 locations but different time slots for both the locations and 1 appointment type

2.  1 provider with schedule at 1 location with 2 appointment types

3.  1 provider with schedule at 2 locations with 2 appointment types

If your team could kindly create the above mentioned or similar test data in the Sandbox, it will be of immense help to us to complete testing other test scenarios.

Thanks

Max Philips (Cerner)

Aug 9, 2018, 3:14:24 PM8/9/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Pankaj,

If I'm understanding your request correctly, the first scenario should be fulfilled by existing data.

We're working to stage some data for the second and third scenarios - as it stands our providers generally tend towards having data for only one appointment type, so we will add a few that have multiple.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Max Philips (Cerner)

Aug 29, 2018, 12:50:05 PM8/29/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Pankaj,

Check out provider 709930 at location 4048278 for a single provider with two appointment types.

Check out provider 2578101 at locations 4048278 and 633867 for a single provider with multiple appointment types at different locations.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Sumit Lahiri

Jul 2, 2019, 2:42:51 PM7/2/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

The following request does not give me any results.

Can we get some test data for Cerner closed sandbox for some recent slots with few practitioners?

I see that cerner sandbox does not allow to create schedules/slots.

Thanks
Sumit

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jul 2, 2019, 2:51:05 PM7/2/19