Unprocessible entity for DocumentReference

Assigned to mphil...@gmail.com by me

Kevin Maloy

Aug 27, 2018, 9:12:56 AM8/27/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi --

I'm trying to post xhtml to DocumentReference in our build but I am getting a 422 back.

X-Request-Id -> c31a9fb99b14f30a727acc2a20d4f855

It passes xhtml validation with https://validator.w3.org/

I saw on another post that only certain loinc codes are mapped ... I am using 68608-9 which is what is suggested in the other post.

Thanks for any help,
kevin.

Max Philips (Cerner)

Aug 28, 2018, 10:52:58 AM8/28/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Kevin,

Looks like the issue is indeed with mappings. I will double check and provide an updated list for what's available (and if it is different than this list: https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/infrastructure/document-reference/#terminology-bindings we'll push an update to the site).

Note that even the example codes we provide for this case are not intended to represent a complete list of all available codings, so if you can find one that works for your needs, you can continue testing. At the point of client integration, we will work with you to get necessary mappings in place in the client's environment.

Thanks,
Max

Kevin Maloy

Aug 28, 2018, 12:29:08 PM8/28/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Great ... thanks for the info

I tried 18842-5 and 11488-4  without luck

11488-4  req id was ef4a1292cf151e2c4f9a58b8b4eef96b

Thanks,
k.

Max Philips (Cerner)

Aug 30, 2018, 5:37:13 PM8/30/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Kevin,

My apologies - I missed this initially on Tuesday. I noticed that your requests are for a different domain (i.e. not FHIRPLAY). Any example values on fhir.cerner.com are geared towards FHIRPLAY only and may not be reflected in client non-prod domains.

I checked if any document type mappings were in place in the domain your requests used, and I do not see anything. We can start the process of mapping LOINC 68608-9, 18842-5, and 11488-4 in that domain if those codes will help with your testing.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

kevin maloy

Aug 30, 2018, 6:30:02 PM8/30/18