Your new local 3mm ABS filament supplier

Michael Cao

Sep 25, 2012, 11:13:42 PM9/25/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi fellow Ohioans,

I'm the owner of IC3D Printers located in NW Columbus and am now carrying 3mm ABS plastic filament in 5 colors: natural, black, red, orange and blue.  I've done hours of testing with this plastic from my supplier and have seen excellent results with very tight diameter tolerances.

Our ABS selection:

As a thank you, please feel free to use this coupon code for a 5% discount: AWESOME5

Current, the shop isn't set up for free shipping, however if you'd like to do a pick-up, just message me and I can refund you the shipping you select.

Also, I don't mention this on the website, but if you're not satisfied with our plastic, just send back the unused portion for a full refund.

Hope to be your FAST and INEXPENSIVE local source for plastic.

Thanks,
Michael

nickythegreek

Nov 8, 2012, 9:12:29 PM11/8/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Do you guys plan on carrying 1.75mm filament?

Michael Cao

Nov 9, 2012, 3:15:27 PM11/9/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicky,

I just wanted to reiterate in this forum what we talked about via email.  We currently don't plan on carrying 1.75mm filament as we mostly deal with 3mm and have good experience with it.  However, we're not opposed to 1.75mm if there is a local demand.  Our supplier has mentioned they can produce it.

Thanks,
Michael

Jacob

Nov 16, 2012, 5:06:13 PM11/16/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

Nice to have a local source for the plastic. I have placed an order with you - Order Number 5a0205. Let me know the pickup location.

Thanks,
Jacob

Michael Cao

Nov 16, 2012, 7:58:27 PM11/16/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com, central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Jacob,

Thank you very much for your support!
I'll contact you off the group.

Michael

Ryan Plumley

Nov 19, 2012, 9:35:41 AM11/19/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

Good talking to you last week.  1.75mm printers (including my replicator) appeared to equal 3mm printers at the meeting.  I'd also be particularly interested in a local supplier for PLA for some of these massive parts people have begun making.

I also heard that somebody bought out the world supply of PLA recently which would be disappointing, but seems to be happening frequently...

Ryan

Print in 3D 2012

Dec 14, 2012, 10:40:06 AM12/14/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
We here at Filaco are located near Akron, carry 1.8mm ABS in 9 colors as well as our newest material, HIPS (only comes in 1 color, white), which is also supplied in 1.8mm.
We do NOT carry 3mm for any of our products at this time, so I'm not intending to step on any toes.
Check us out!

https://www.filaco.com/

Thanks and happy printing!