Need Printed Parts for MendelMax 1.5

Nolan

May 17, 2012, 3:22:19 PM5/17/12
to central-ohio-reprap-and-makerbot-operators
I am self sourcing my MM1.5 and sites like Lutzbots are not even
excepting orders for printed parts. Being new to the group, I don't
have a friend to help print my parts. Is there anyone that could help
me out in Columbus? I also want to make some upgrades from the
standard Thingiverse version if possible.

Larry Knopp

May 17, 2012, 6:11:33 PM5/17/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nolan,

What's your timeline?  How are you doing with acquiring the rest of your components?
If you are not in a "rush", I could work on shoehorning some print time for you in to my schedule now and then, and could maybe get a full-set completed over the next few weeks to month.

Feel free to contact me directly if you want to discuss it.

Larry

Ryan

May 17, 2012, 10:36:23 PM5/17/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
We can help if you want to fill out the form describing what you want:  http://www.fabbr.com/p/custom-order.html

Jonathan Sullivan

May 18, 2012, 9:10:39 AM5/18/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
I've also got some open time on my printer. I've always wanted to print some parts for another Max ;)

Larry Knopp

May 18, 2012, 9:53:52 AM5/18/12
to central-ohio-reprap-a...@googlegroups.com
Side note :
Jon and I are good friends, so we could coordinate the effort...