Packaging celluloid

Germano Massullo

Feb 19, 2017, 4:51:47 AM2/19/17
to Celluloid
Hi, I am a member of Fedora Project package maintainers. Since I would like to package celluloid and all its sub modules (git modules), I am writing this message to ask you if you have some hints about how to proceed. I maintain various packages in Fedora Project, but it is the first time I deal with a software that makes use of git submodules.
Thank you for your time
Best regards
Germano Massullo

Donovan //de

Feb 19, 2017, 7:33:59 AM2/19/17
to cellulo...@googlegroups.com, Germano Massullo
This was accomplished by ubuntu, but I’ve not seen their approach.

We are expecting to refactor to avoid submodules, but not sure when.

Germano Massullo

Feb 19, 2017, 1:28:08 PM2/19/17
to Donovan //de, cellulo...@googlegroups.com
Il 19/02/2017 13:34, Donovan //de ha scritto:
We are expecting to refactor to avoid submodules, but not sure when.
Excellent, so I will wait for a refactor of celluloid.