Possible to get notified when a script error occurs?

Uwe Keim

May 29, 2013, 5:51:05 AM5/29/13
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Having used the standard WebBrowser control in the past, I was able to get OLECMDID_SHOWSCRIPTERROR notifications whenever script errors occur inside the page, currently inside the web browser.

Now I'm seeking for something similar in CefSharp.

My question:

Is it somehow possible that CefSharp notifies my application when a JavaScript error occurs in the current loaded page?

Uwe Keim

May 29, 2013, 8:01:50 AM5/29/13
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Update:

I see that there seems to be an OnUncaughtException function that currently seems to not be implemented by CefSharp.