BeforePopup in new TabItem!

Doberman28Avoo

Mar 26, 2013, 11:04:43 AM3/26/13
to cef...@googlegroups.com
 I can't open some sites in new TabItem because some addresses Url is null. (for example, from gmail cannot open address)

 I try this code.

           browser.BeforePopup += (s, e) =>
            {
                Dispatcher.BeginInvoke(new Action(() =>
                {
                    var cef_url = e.Url;
                    if (cef_ur != null)
                    {
                        _AddTab(cef_ur);
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        MessageBox.Show("Url is null:  " + e.Url);
                    }

                }));
            };

In CefWebLifeSpanHandler class

some Addreses anyway is null. :(

Dmitry Azaraev

Mar 26, 2013, 11:11:07 AM3/26/13
to cef...@googlegroups.com
How it can be reproduced?
On which addresses it null?

Best regards,
   Dmitry

Doberman28Avoo

Mar 26, 2013, 11:44:22 AM3/26/13
to cef...@googlegroups.com
 This is in Gmail.com, when i try click on some links in received email.
It also occurs when trying to login in page who "login page" open in new tabItem (target=_blank) !

 Url is null

 But when cefglue open self popup window,in this window everything  is ok, but i need open it in new TabItem,

Dmitry Azaraev

Mar 26, 2013, 12:00:13 PM3/26/13
to cef...@googlegroups.com
For first, report issue to CEF issue tracker about empty url with _blank target. In gmail it is happens when i'm click on "view" on zip attachment.

Second, you just need setup windowInfo and let CEF to create browser's window for popup. Once it will be done it can be preparented (placed) inside everywhere you want.

Best regards,
   Dmitry

Doberman28Avoo

Mar 26, 2013, 1:54:02 PM3/26/13
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Hmm!

I found CefGluePopupTest.project and anyway Custom PopupForm not show Browser;

Dmitry Azaraev

Mar 26, 2013, 4:38:22 PM3/26/13
to cef...@googlegroups.com
I'm doesn't know anything about CefGluePopupTest.project, and probably doesn't want know about.

In samples popup test means little different thing, than you speak about, and in anyway incomplete.

You problem remains same:
1. Url empty when target=_blank - it is CEF issue and it must be reported to CEF issue tracker.
2. Just let CEF to create popup for you, and once it created, you assign new parent for window, set new properties for it, if it is required (for example make it visible).

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Doberman28Avoo <dusmiga...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hmm!

I found CefGluePopupTest.project and anyway Custom PopupForm not show Browser;

Best regards,
   Dmitry

Doberman28Avoo

Mar 26, 2013, 5:43:50 PM3/26/13
to cef...@googlegroups.com
 It's true, this was also my idea to, but i can not create Parent, because i use WPF,  i think so.
 I need get browser from popup window and use it where i need it.

Exactly i don't like idea AddTab("and put url here"); i think better be if can i put browser in AddTab("browser here") constructor;

 I no idea how to do this!

Sorry for my english because when i need something explain, this sometimes is difficult
. :)))

Thanks!

Dmitry Azaraev

Mar 27, 2013, 2:50:20 AM3/27/13
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Even if you using windows forms host in WPF - you anyway always can reparent window. This is regular windows, nothing new!
In general it will be same as control creation, but with more manipulations in onbrowsercreated. Sorry, no samples available, like you want, and I can't add more info, at this time.

Best regards,
   Dmitry