I'm donating a prusa to the space

Dave

Nov 18, 2011, 12:21:34 PM11/18/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I've purchased the parts for a prusa for the space, and I'm looking for some donations to help defray the cost a bit.  Here is the cost so far:

Ramps Electronics fully assembled with 4 Pololus:   $200.00
5 Kysan Steppers: $100.00
Printed Parts: $0  (I printed them myself)
Threaded and Smooth Rods (estimated):   $50.00 ( I may have paid more than this, but I don't recall)

We will also need at least one hot-end, probably two  so we can switch between 1.75 and 3mm filament:
1 Makergear HotEnd for 1.75mm filament:  $75.00
1 Makergear HotEnd for 3.0mm filament:   $75.00

Thanks,
Dave

Sharon Mehl

Nov 18, 2011, 3:06:23 PM11/18/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com

I will give you some towards it ... I would love to be able to start printing out some projects!

Remind me when I see you next ... I have "mommy brain" ... That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  ;-)

Sharon

Hal

Nov 18, 2011, 10:44:25 PM11/18/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com

I can toss in 20.00

Craig Berscheidt

Nov 19, 2011, 9:18:54 AM11/19/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com

There's a little money left over from the Cavebot extruder upgrade, so I'll throw in $40.

-Craig

Joel Kershner

Nov 20, 2011, 2:50:25 PM11/20/11
to CCCKC
Count me in for 20.

On Nov 19, 8:18 am, Craig Berscheidt <craig.bersche...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> There's a little money left over from the Cavebot extruder upgrade, so I'll
> throw in $40.
>
> -Craig
> On Nov 18, 2011 9:44 PM, "Hal" <h...@cowtowncomputercongress.org> wrote:
>

> > I can toss in 20.00

Dave

Nov 23, 2011, 10:38:18 AM11/23/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Here are the donations I've received so far.  If you have donated and I forgot you, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRZv0muhQDLdFRScUhKQ3V5UXJGVEJxQ2Q4a2RuRVE

Sharon Mehl

Nov 23, 2011, 10:53:47 AM11/23/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Count me in for $25

Sharon

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Dave <dsha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Here are the donations I've received so far.  If you have donated and I forgot you, let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRZv0muhQDLdFRScUhKQ3V5UXJGVEJxQ2Q4a2RuRVE

Sharon

Jerry Errett

Nov 23, 2011, 6:11:31 PM11/23/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Count me in for $20

Jerry

Richard Allen

Nov 23, 2011, 8:02:52 PM11/23/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
10 binary dollars ($25.60 USD)

Hal Gottfried

Nov 23, 2011, 10:40:33 PM11/23/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
AWESOME RICHARD!

Hal Gottfried

Nov 23, 2011, 10:40:54 PM11/23/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
He accepts payments through Venmo... LUIS

Luis E. Rodriguez

Dec 1, 2011, 11:44:46 AM12/1/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
$20 (more next paycheck) and a Makergear hotend donation! Is he ON Venmo?

--
Luis E. Rodriguez
Sent with Sparrow

Dave

Dec 1, 2011, 2:48:40 PM12/1/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Hold off on the Venmo donations until I get some things squared away.  I signed up for Venmo with my non-gmail address, so I need to sign up with my gmail address but before I do that I need to chagne the phone number I signed up with on my non-email address.

Dave

Hal Gottfried

Dec 1, 2011, 4:24:54 PM12/1/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
He is but he couldn't accept my payment ... so we need to figure something out.. Like small unmarked bills in the courtyard.

Damn it now I'm on a watch list.

hevnsnt

Dec 1, 2011, 4:32:37 PM12/1/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
You could use https://www.dwolla.com/ and/or https://squareup.com/ (get a free reader now!)

Luis E. Rodriguez

Dec 1, 2011, 4:53:10 PM12/1/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to the ATM! :)

Luis E. Rodriguez

Ray Scheufler

Dec 1, 2011, 6:56:56 PM12/1/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Dwolla is a good choice. That is what the Des Moines Hackerspace is
using for payments. They have very low fees (If I recall correctly
$0.25 for any transfer). You can also setup recurring payments for
memberships.

Ray Scheufler

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Luis E. Rodriguez

hevnsnt

Dec 1, 2011, 7:51:41 PM12/1/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com
They just changed that the other day.. Transactions under $10 are free!

Ray Scheufler

Dec 1, 2011, 8:28:33 PM12/1/11
to cc...@googlegroups.com

I saw that announcement. The only problem / nice feature is that it is tied to a bank account rather than credit card.

Ray Scheufler

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Ray Scheufler <ra...@ksu.edu> wrote:

> Dwolla is a good choice. ...

Rick