Servers for you

Ryan Trinder

Apr 12, 2012, 7:14:24 PM4/12/12
to CCCKC
If you need, I have 2 servers I would like to donate:

1u supermicro was in the space already, not sure what it was used for at that time
Specs: 2 Tb, 4 Gb, Quad Core Intel (not sure on model)

Luis E. Rodriguez

Apr 12, 2012, 7:42:34 PM4/12/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
As long as it serves a greater purpose than mine craft. ;)

Sounds great, I'll let the network peeps confirm though. But I can't imagine no being the answer.

Luis E. Rodriguez

Sharon Mehl

Apr 12, 2012, 8:04:57 PM4/12/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Have they not reeled you into the 8 bit side Luis?  8-P

Ryan Trinder

Apr 14, 2012, 10:28:29 AM4/14/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I would like to drop these off next week, before Thursday preferably.

Is Dave at the space during the day?

Luis E. Rodriguez

Apr 14, 2012, 11:38:37 AM4/14/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com, Dave Dalton