Inventory of Printed Parts for Prusa Group Buy

Dave

May 17, 2012, 8:07:40 PM5/17/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I've posted a document with my inventory of printed parts, showing what still needs to be printed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlRZv0muhQDLdGdZdVQ4eHdBREh1UUU1ZVRVMGhBLUE

Dave

Bryan Boettcher

May 18, 2012, 12:02:32 AM5/18/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com

I got everything that Patrick needs, minus gears. He has pulleys but they are meh. I also have a spare gregstruder, one lower z (left and right), two sets of upper z. I also plan to cover everything for Joel's printer in addition to Patrick's and the spares mentioned.

Jerry Errett

May 18, 2012, 1:40:13 PM5/18/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
What is the best source/location for the STL files and is there a color or plastic preference?  My printer is setup for ABS but I could switch to PLA if that is the preference.

Dave

Bryan Boettcher

May 19, 2012, 7:57:40 PM5/19/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
6 more footed vertexes printed.  (90 mins total :)

I'm going to do 2 more, and that will run me out of blue filament.  Where should I focus after those frame vertexes?

Bryan Boettcher

Jun 3, 2012, 1:57:01 AM6/3/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Since I can't update your google doc:

Please count:

8 more footed frame vertexes
4 more Sanguinololololololu holders
22 more bar clamps (I hope that's what you meant by rod clamps)
8 more integrated Z holders

I need to inventory the parts I have printed at the space too.  Also, we only need 6 printers worth.  Other people have fended for themselves on parts.

Hal

Jun 3, 2012, 2:04:20 AM6/3/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com, cc...@googlegroups.com
The sheet is for power wheels.

Sent from my iPhone

Philip Dorr

Jun 3, 2012, 2:11:51 AM6/3/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Um, Hal that is a different thread.  The one referred to here is a list of printed Prusa parts for the group build,

katman

Bryan Boettcher

Jun 3, 2012, 2:24:46 AM6/3/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Yes, send me an email directly please and we'll work something out.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ccckc/-/Ydfma50tvPwJ.

katman

Jun 4, 2012, 7:01:38 PM6/4/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
What's your e-mail address?

Bryan Boettcher

Jun 4, 2012, 7:22:31 PM6/4/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
The same one I post to on the groups: bryan.b...@gmail.com  :)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/ccckc/-/smcRxWUbD2cJ.

Dave

Sharon Mehl

Jun 7, 2012, 8:27:57 AM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to everyone that has been helping out ... wow what a group!

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Dave <dsha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Updated.

Bryan Boettcher

Jun 7, 2012, 11:09:50 AM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

Bring all your parts tonight.  I brought Sharon's set that I printed (it's nearly complete, I can print gears again :).

We'll start splitting them into sets, since I think we're closer than your spreadsheet might lead us to believe.

Sharon Mehl

Jun 7, 2012, 4:48:24 PM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Can I help with sorting tonight?  Are you going to be there tonight BrYan?  ;-)  Do you know where those bags are that I brought to use for sorting?

Sharon
--
Thanks so much!

Sharon

Bryan Boettcher

Jun 7, 2012, 4:50:38 PM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I think the bags are in my car as part of the hotends.  Those should be finished tonight if I stop being lazy.

Sharon, your parts are in their own bag.  You can start putting your frame together tonight if you want.

Sharon Mehl

Jun 7, 2012, 5:09:33 PM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
  Woot!  I is sooooooooo ready!!!   What tools do I need to bring to put it together with?  Thank you!

Sharon
35E.png

Bryan Boettcher

Jun 7, 2012, 5:11:04 PM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Everything you'll need is at the space.  You might want to get a tube of "blue" loctite (although it's sold in a red tube it will say BLUE on it), but it's not necessary.

35E.png

Sharon Mehl

Jun 7, 2012, 5:13:51 PM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Where do I buy that ... I'm almost ready to leave (can you tell I'm excited?) ...

Sharon
35E.png

Bryan Boettcher

Jun 7, 2012, 5:16:15 PM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Any hardware store will have it.  Just ask where the "lock tight" is although it's spelled Loctite.  It comes in little squeezy tubes about the size of your thumb.  DO NOT GET THE "RED" KIND.  Get the BLUE kind.  Both BLUE and RED are sold in a red tube because somebody at Loctite is stupid.  Read the label!
35E.png

Sharon Mehl

Jun 7, 2012, 5:17:53 PM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like a FAIL to me LOL   Ok thanks!

Sharon
35E.png

Dave

Jun 7, 2012, 8:27:02 PM6/7/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I may not make it tonight.  I just got home from work and I'm exhausted and starving.

I'm on QA/UA support starting tommorow, so I've got to get in early to start working on an existing issue as soon as the QA/UA team arrives.

Dave