Castle.ActiveRecord with NH 3.2 build success with fail tests

c.sokun

Mar 6, 2012, 1:00:37 PM3/6/12
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am be able to build Castle.ActiveRecord using NHibernate 3.2GA however there are some tests broken especially LazyTest and StatelessScope and since I am not expert on how the internal work/change of NHibernate may I request for your advice on the mater at  https://github.com/csokun/Castle.ActiveRecord

Regards

PS: attached major fail cases for quick view
major-show-stop.PNG

Henry Conceição

Mar 6, 2012, 1:08:13 PM3/6/12
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
You noticed that you working on a fork of the
castleproject/Castle.ActiveRecord-READONLY repo?

Cheers,
Henry Conceição

Chorn Sokun

Mar 6, 2012, 1:09:36 PM3/6/12
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Yes, or should I get it from other repo instead?

c.sokun

Mar 6, 2012, 7:10:44 PM3/6/12
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
by the way I forgot to mention here is the change commit after update NH 3.2

Mauricio Scheffer

Mar 6, 2012, 7:38:42 PM3/6/12
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
The new repository is  https://github.com/castleproject/ActiveRecord , please fork this one.

--
Mauricio

Chorn Sokun

Mar 7, 2012, 12:13:33 AM3/7/12
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
I have forked from new repo and apply the patches here  https://github.com/csokun/ActiveRecord/commit/c9164187743e4d1ffae16f8509cb9a0fdd61d28a please kindly advice on failing test.

Regards

Henry Conceição

Mar 7, 2012, 11:35:15 AM3/7/12
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
Afaik ActiveRecord is replacing in some cases the default nh proxy
factory and interceptors to enable a more transparent lazy loading for
long lived scopes. Maybe it's related with the issues you are seeing

Cheers,
Henry Conceição

c.sokun

Mar 18, 2012, 11:30:16 AM3/18/12
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
As reported there are two issues after upgrade NH 3.2
1) Lazy loading fail due to chaning in NH default proxy factory had been fixed
2) 3 test cases in StatelessSessionScopeTestCase are failed and I still unable to fix it

Although I am not going to use StatelessSession anytime soon, I still very much appreciate if Castle.ActiveRecord Guru would help kill these bugs https://github.com/csokun/ActiveRecord

Thanks