Thursday Night Net

CARBBN

Apr 6, 2017, 3:19:25 PM4/6/17

Apr 17, 2017, 3:45:45 PM4/17/17

Apr 20, 2017, 5:05:15 PM4/20/17

May 4, 2017, 8:45:24 PM5/4/17

May 18, 2017, 4:50:25 PM5/18/17

Jun 29, 2017, 9:05:17 PM6/29/17

CARBBN

Jul 13, 2017, 4:37:14 PM7/13/17
to CARBBN

CARBBN

Aug 3, 2017, 12:54:31 PM8/3/17
to car...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Just a reminder we have our Thursday night net @ 7:30 PM MST on the 145.475 PL: 100.0.

Tonight's net will be under a new format and the net will start to be every week.

CARBBN

Sep 14, 2017, 3:30:50 PM9/14/17
to CARBBN
Hello,

Just a reminder we have our Thursday night net @ 7:30 PM MST on the 145.475 PL: 100.0.

73,

Jeremiah

N0KMO

CARBBN

Sep 21, 2017, 4:16:00 PM9/21/17
to CARBBN
Hello,

Just a reminder we have our Thursday night net @ 7:30 PM MST on the 145.475 PL: 100.0.

73,

Jeremiah

N0KMO

CARBBN

Sep 27, 2017, 4:46:21 PM9/27/17
to CARBBN
Hello,
On Sept. 28, 2017 CARBBN will be having a board meeting that is open to everyone associated with the club.  THERE WILL BE NO NET.
Details about the meeting will follow:

Date:
9/28/2017

Time:
6 PM

Where:
Porter Adventist Hospital
2525 S Downing St
Denver, CO 80210

What room:
Poncha Springs Conference Room

Other:
Park in the 5 story garage off Downing.  Enter the front door and lobby.  Take the first set of stairs on your left.  At the top of the stairs go straight, past the gift shop, into the Conference Center. You will see the sign for Poncha Springs.  Call out on the 146.550 if you get lost and we will come get you in the lobby.

Agenda:
6 PM - Meet & Greet
6:30 PM - Official Start and Announcements
6:45 PM - Vote in By Laws
7:00 PM - President's Vision for CARBBN
7:20 PM - Q&A
7:35 PM - Call for Volunteers
7:50 PM - Round Up

Hope to see you there.

73,

Jeremiah
N0KMO

CARBBN

Oct 4, 2017, 9:08:42 PM10/4/17
to CARBBN
Hello,

Just a reminder we have our Thursday night net @ 7:30 PM MST on the 145.475 PL: 100.0.

73,

Jeremiah

N0KMO

CARBBN

Nov 8, 2017, 5:53:21 PM11/8/17
to CARBBN
Hello,

Just a reminder we have our Thursday night net @ 7:30 PM MST on the 145.475 PL: 100.0.

73,

Jeremiah

N0KMO

CARBBN

Nov 16, 2017, 4:33:40 PM11/16/17
to CARBBN
Hello,

Our Thursday night net @ 7:30 PM MST on the 145.475 PL: 100.0 is being canceled tonight do to cross repeater interference.  We are looking into the issue and hopefully it will get cleared up in a few days.

Meeting Reminder:
Saturday Nov. 18th is our regular monthly meeting starting 9 AM.

Meeting Location:
JAX
5005 W 120th Ave,
Broomfield, CO 80020

73,

Jeremiah

N0KMO

CARBBN

Nov 30, 2017, 2:23:01 PM11/30/17
to CARBBN
Hello,

Our Thursday night net @ 7:30 PM MST on the 145.475 PL: 100.0 is being canceled tonight do to cross repeater interference.  Looks like there might be possibility of having to move the net to another repeater.

73,

Jeremiah

N0KMO

CARBBN

Dec 7, 2017, 8:48:23 PM12/7/17
to CARBBN
Hello,

Our Thursday night net @ 7:30 PM MST on the 145.475 PL: 100.0 is being canceled tonight do to cross repeater interference.  CARBBN is negotiating a new repeater with another club right now and hope to have a new repeater by the end of the month.

73,

Jeremiah

N0KMO

CARBBN

Dec 28, 2017, 2:23:47 PM12/28/17
to CARBBN
Hello All,

CARBBN now has a new repeater for the Thursday night Net.  Colorado Repeater Association (CRA) has donate the use of the VHF linked system with the following repeaters:
147.225 in Westcreek
145.460 in Boulder
145.160 in Colorado Springs

The 145.475 repeater has served us very well and as of this time CARBBN has out grown that repeater. Thursday Dec. 28th 2017 will be our first test of this repeater system for more information on this please visit the following link: http://www.w0cra.org/Nets

Looking forward to hearing everyone on Thursday.

Replay here in the Google group if there are any questions about the Net.

73,

Jeremiah - N0KMO

CARBBN

Jan 3, 2018, 7:30:47 PM1/3/18
to CARBBN
Hello All,

CARBBN now has a new repeater for the Thursday night Net.  Colorado Repeater Association (CRA) has donate the use of the VHF linked system with the following repeaters:
147.225 in Westcreek
145.460 in Boulder
145.160 in Colorado Springs

The 145.475 repeater has served us very well and as of this time CARBBN has out grown that repeater. Thursday Jan. 4th 2018 will be our first test of this repeater system for more information on this please visit the following link: http://www.w0cra.org/Nets

CARBBN

Jan 10, 2018, 3:56:36 PM1/10/18
to CARBBN

Hello All,

CARBBN now has a new repeater for the Thursday night Net.  Colorado Repeater Association (CRA) has donate the use of the VHF linked system with the following repeaters:
147.225 in Westcreek
145.460 in Boulder
145.160 in Colorado Springs

The 145.475 repeater has served us very well and as of this time CARBBN has out grown that repeater. Thursday Jan. 11th 2018 will be our first test of this repeater system for more information on this please visit the following link: http://www.w0cra.org/Nets

CARBBN

Jan 18, 2018, 3:22:25 PM1/18/18
to CARBBN

Hello All,

CARBBN now has a new repeater for the Thursday night Net.  Colorado Repeater Association (CRA) has donate the use of the VHF linked system with the following repeaters:
147.225 in Westcreek
145.460 in Boulder
145.160 in Colorado Springs

The 145.475 repeater has served us very well and as of this time CARBBN has out grown that repeater. Thursday Jan. 18th 2018 will be our first test of this repeater system for more information on this please visit the following link: http://www.w0cra.org/Nets

CARBBN

Jan 31, 2018, 4:40:45 PM1/31/18
to car...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

CARBBN now has a new repeater for the Thursday night Net.  Colorado Repeater Association (CRA) has donate the use of the VHF linked system with the following repeaters:
147.225 in Westcreek
145.460 in Boulder
145.160 in Colorado Springs

Thursday Feb. 1st 2018 will be our normal net using this repeater system for more information on this please visit the following link: http://www.w0cra.org/Nets

CARBBN

Feb 21, 2018, 8:57:44 PM2/21/18
to CARBBN
Hello,

CARBBN now has a new repeater for the Thursday night Net.  The following is the repeaters that can be accessed to work the CARBBN Thursday night net.

147.225 in Westcreek
145.460 in Boulder
145.160 in Colorado Springs

Thursday Feb. 22nd 2018 will be our normal net using this repeater system for more information on this please visit the following link: http://www.w0cra.org/Nets