Sears "sales": don't waste your time

Dhu on Gate

Nov 24, 2017, 12:43:28 AM11/24/17

Any money you pay to Sears is just gonna pad the pockets of
FAT ASSED UPPER MANAGEMENT who've stolen the pensions of
their employees and now they're out to rip the rest of us off too:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/competition-bureau-sears-canada-price-hikes-1.4414953

Dhu

Dhu on Gate

Nov 24, 2017, 5:49:43 AM11/24/17
On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 05:43:27 +0000, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> Any money you pay to Sears is just gonna pad the pockets of
> FAT ASSED UPPER MANAGEMENT who've stolen the pensions of
> their employees and now they're out to rip the rest of us off too:
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/competition-bureau-sears-canada-price-hikes-1.4414953
>
> Dhu

And if you know where any of these pieces of S* live,

THROW A ROTTEN EGG THEIR WAY!

Dhu on Gate

Nov 24, 2017, 5:55:32 AM11/24/17
On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 05:43:27 +0000, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> Any money you pay to Sears is just gonna pad the pockets of
> FAT ASSED UPPER MANAGEMENT who've stolen the pensions of
> their employees and now they're out to rip the rest of us off too:
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/competition-bureau-sears-canada-price-hikes-1.4414953
>
> Dhu

"
The Competition Bureau also continues to investigate if Sears Canada
used deceptive marketing practices during previous mattress sales.
The case was made public in 2015, and the retailer has denied any wrongdoing.
"

Buy NOTHIN' FROM THESE SHITS!!!

They're screwing their American suppliers as bad as us!

doctor postalman

Nov 24, 2017, 12:48:14 PM11/24/17
On 11/24/2017 3:49 AM, Dhu on Gate wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Nov 2017 05:43:27 +0000, Dhu on Gate wrote:
>
>> Any money you pay to Sears is just gonna pad the pockets of
>> FAT ASSED UPPER MANAGEMENT who've stolen the pensions of
>> their employees and now they're out to rip the rest of us off too:
>>
>> http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/competition-bureau-sears-canada-price-hikes-1.4414953
>>
>> Dhu
>
> And if you know where any of these pieces of S* live,
>
> THROW A ROTTEN EGG THEIR WAY!
>
> Dhu

Up late meth raging were ya?

doctor postalman

Nov 24, 2017, 12:53:29 PM11/24/17
On 11/23/2017 10:43 PM, Dhu on Gate wrote:

> Any money you pay to Sears is just gonna pad the pockets of
> FAT ASSED UPPER MANAGEMENT who've stolen the pensions of
> their employees and now they're out to rip the rest of us off too:
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/competition-bureau-sears-canada-price-hikes-1.4414953
>
> Dhu

Eddy Lampert bought them as a real estate play.

The death throes are no more nor less than K mart and someday Autozone
in his hands.

He parts our companies.

That's why the Craftsman tool brand was sold to Black & Decker.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/05/investing/sears-sells-craftsman-stanley-black-decker/index.html

Now please, get a fucking handle on your rage hormones, you insipid
ineffectual dragon boat cabin boi!

Byker

Nov 24, 2017, 1:40:43 PM11/24/17
"Dhu on Gate" wrote in message news:ov8bhv$4lo$5...@dont-email.me...

> Any money you pay to Sears is just gonna pad the pockets of FAT ASSED
> UPPER MANAGEMENT who've stolen the pensions of their employees and now
> they're out to rip the rest of us off too:
>
> http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/competition-bureau-sears-canada-price-hikes-1.4414953

Sears is fast going the way of Monkey Wards:
https://consumerist.com/tag/tears-for-sears/

Macy's isn't too far behind:
https://www.thebalance.com/macys-store-closings-2892434

Libs R Pervs

Nov 24, 2017, 2:38:03 PM11/24/17
Almost ALL bricks and mortar are on the skids, yes.

But Eddie Lampert is using Sears as a real estate play cash-out.

https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/05/20/why-sears-so-investors-should-lovehate-eddie-lampe.aspx

http://www.businessinsider.com/eddie-lamperts-sears-strategy-disaster-2013-7

https://www.forbes.com/sites/walterloeb/2016/04/04/sears-suffers-eddie-lampert-wins/#1518417f774f

Eddie Lampert, chairman and CEO of Sears Holding (Sears and Kmart), as
well as chairman and CEO of ESL Investments, the realtor and dealmaker
for Sears Holding, is doing well since he benefits from all deals Sears
Holding is engaged in. Realtors do not see “retail” properties; they see
real properties that have a valuable tenant. The real property gains
value because of its ability to lease to tenants that generate traffic
and the growth potential of the leaseholder.

However, not everything works out. The Saks store on 5th Avenue is a
recent example of how plans can go awry. The store is the flagship for
Saks 5th Avenue (SFA) as well as Hudson’s Bay Company, the corporate
owner of SFA. The property is valuable because of its fantastic location
and the fact that local and foreign visitors to New York City often make
it a destination when they visit. With the decline of foreign customer
traffic, sales are shrinking and profits are falling. It is likely that
a future assessment of the property, while still valuable, will show a
drop in real value. This is an example how real estate can lose (or
gain) value due to the productivity of its tenant. There are many
Sears’s locations that have lost their viability and therefore their
real value.

Recently Eddie Lampert bought some of the new $750 million debt that was
recently issued to retire some old debt. He bought it through his hedge
fund ESL Investment. His dual roles give him inside information that
motivates his actions. I wonder whether his purchase is a vote of
confidence in Sears Holding or is intended to wave a flag of his
success. I am not sure his acting on inside information is a positive sign.

Given fourth quarter and full year reports for Sears Holding were very
disappointing, Mr. Lampert’s debt purchase may reassure some investors.
Not me. The company reported a loss of $5.44 and $10.59 per diluted
share in the fourth quarter and full year respectively. Revenues
decreased to $25.1 Billion from $31.2 Billion for the fiscal year. I am
told that Fitch estimates the cash burn rate for the company is between
$1.6 Billion and $1.8 Billion for 2016. They see a default as possible.

Despite the sales decline, merchandise inventories rose to $5.2 Billion
from $4.9 Billion - a 6% increase. Unseasonably warm weather was blamed.
However, I worry that the absence of newness means there is no reason
for a customer to shop for apparel at Sears or Kmart.

Beyond apparel, Sears’s unique strength was undermined when Die Hard
batteries, Craftsman tools and Kenmore appliances were made available to
other retailers. It was the wrong decision to open up distribution of
these exclusive and valuable brands.

Dhu on Gate

Nov 25, 2017, 3:28:55 PM11/25/17
You like them eggses eh?